Replacement timing cover kit for AMC V8's. Don't rebuild your engine without this! A worn out timing cover is the #1 cause for oil pump failure. Note that the oil-filter bypass openings are no longer built in to the covers. The reason is that oil filters are all made now with a bypass built in to the filter, thus no longer needing it to be in the cover.
Also, when installing this, you MUST re-use your original alignment dowels. If you try to use the bolts to align the cover, you will destroy your camshaft and distributor gears due to misalignment.
Kit includes a new Oil Pump Rebuild Kit, as well as a new Oil Pump Midplate!
- Fits 1971-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1974-1983 Cherokee
- Fits 1971-1988 J-trucks
- Models All with AMC V8 Engines
- New Cover
- New Oil Pump Midplate (you must reuse your oil filter adapter)
- New Oil Pump Rebuild kit
- New Seals and Gaskets (does not include oil pan gasket / seal)
- New Crankshaft Oil Seal pre-installed
- Reuse your existing distributor hold-down clip
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.