NGK V-Power Spark Plug is designed to improve ignitability even in lean burn conditions and the performance of the vehicle. It is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. This Spark plug is highly durable against electrical and chemical wear. It features increased fuel economy and lower emissions. This Spark plug lowers ignition system voltage requirements and ensures longevity.
NGK's V-Power Plugs Feature a Unique V-Cut in the Center Electrode that Directs the Spark to the Edge of the Electrode, Helping the Spark Develop More Rapidly, Increasing Ignitability and Reducing Quenching. Good for approximately 30,000 miles.
Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft. Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.Sold in Sets of 6.
- Fits All with AMC 6-Cylinder
- V-Groove Increases Ignitability
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Sold in Sets of 6
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.