Note: these will fit 1963-1973 Wagons, but you may need to trim a small portion off each end if your window has the chrome trim.
These will ship free in the USA via Priority Mail.
**IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES**
- The window wipes are designed to be a one-time installation, and are not designed to be installed, removed and then reinstalled (once installed, if you try to remove them, the clips may come off, which voids their warranty).
- When you install the wipes, line up the clips to the holes first, and make sure the clip placement matches the holes in the sheet metal. Also ensure you have the correct wipe for the position being installed.
- We recommend using the removal tool HERE on our site to remove existing wipes.
- Upon installation, if you notice the window won’t roll all the way up (ie: there is a gap), most likely the issue is the sheet metal where the clips pop in was bent inwards towards the glass during removal. The solution is to use your fingers to gently bend the sheet metal away from the glass on the inner and / or outer wipes.
- Contact us with any issues prior to installation.
- Fits 1974-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1974-1983 Cherokee
- Note Will fit 1963-1973 Wagoneer, with Modifications
- New Rubber and Felt
- New Metal Installation Tabs Pre-installed
- Inner Wipe is a BJ's Off-Road Exclusive Aftermarket Part (it actually fits correctly!)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.