Holley Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor 750 cfm
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Ultra Double Pumper™ Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor. The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction, including:
- anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate
- 4 corner idle for precise idle control
- dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- mechanical secondaries for great performance
- clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories
- factory pre-set electric choke for easy, fast cold start-ups
- compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage (additional parts may be required)
- intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Fits Fits: All with 4-barrel Square Bore Manifold
- Mechanical secondaries for great performance!
- Clear Site Plugs
- Electric choke for easy warm up
- Various Finishes Available!
- Linkage adapter required
- Will not fit on stock intake manifold, must use Edelbrock Performer Manifold
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.