BJ's Off-Road is proud to introduce our new line of replacement Headliners with backing boards! These kits includes a new formed headliner backing board, fabric with pre-installed padding foam, and come fully assembled and ready to install for both the front and rear panels. They also include extra fabric to recover your sun visors and overhead console (1989-1991)! Installation is very easy, and can be done in an afternoon by a beginner. Each Headliner for the Wagons will also include a protective Tyvek backing to reduce the changes of moisture reaching the headliner. We do recommend replacing your roof rack grommets and roof rack gaskets at the same time!
Free Shipping in the Lower 48!
Note: will NOT fit those equipped with a sunroof.
**Note: Backer Board is not available separately.
Kits are made to order, and usually take up to 3-8 weeks to ship (sometimes sooner).
**Nutmeg has been discontinued.
- Fits 1979-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1979-1983 Cherokee
- Can also be used to convert your vinyl or board headliner into a fabric-covered headliner
- Laminated Side to Side Sag Supports
- Closed Cell Foam Laminated to the backer board with Tyvek (Acts as Insulation / Moisture Barrier)
- For 1974-1978 Wagon Headliners, click HERE!
- Made in the USA!
Fit well and looks very good