Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI systems include and feature:
* Engine Control Unit with faster processor and upgraded Bluetooth chip in a thinner waterproof design
* Fully assembled intake manifold with air valve, fuel rails, and injectors
* Fully assembled OEM high-quality wiring harness with pre-terminated connectors and labeled connection for a simplified installation
* E-Tuner application for setup and engine monitoring
* Wideband oxygen sensor
* Gaskets and hardware
* Installation instructions
* Ready to run out of the box with pre-loaded calibrations
* Self-learning technology--no tuning experience or laptop tuning required
* Ignition control--adjust ignition curve with the E-Tuner 4 App for optimal performance and mpg
* Offered with multiple fuel injector choices
* Now boost compatible by switching to a 2-bar MAP sensor
* Systems automatically compensate for altitude and weather changes
* E-Tuner 4 app with Bluetooth connectivity between ECU and Android phone or tablet. Includes multiple dash display configurations for monitoring engine vitals and performance; multiple control functions including two adjustable cooling fan outputs, idle speed, AFR set points, acceleration fuel tuning, ignition control, cold start fuel, and cranking fuel.
- Fits 1970-1991 AMC V8 Engines (304 / 343 / 360 / 390 / 401)
- No Fuel System Included
- Made in the USA!
Everything in the kit feels quality and was well packaged. I am still working out some kinks on my install on my 84, but overall I am very pleased. I have to mention that I am having other issues, a miss on cylinder 6 and/or 8, but even then the truck starts every time and holds a smooth idle. Sometimes the idle climbs, but I believe that is an issue with my engine not the kit. I used the edelbrock fuel surge tank and it was plug and play with the proflo4 harness. Only 2 things I can remember having to change to make everything work. I moved the fuel crossover to the front of the fuel rails to clear my AC compressor (a 90* hose fitting probably would have resolved the issue). The second was that I had to add a diode to the alternator wiring to get the truck to turn off when I turned off the ignition. I found a plug and play harness extension with the diode built in. Until I got that diode, I just wired a kill switch into the signal wire for the proflo4 ecm. All in all, the kit is great. Throttle response is great. The whole getup is quality.