Exhaust bolt holes are 3/8"
INSTALLATION NOTE: Edelbrock head gasket sets recommended. Complete cylinder heads are assembled and prepared for installation right out of the box. Recommended spark plugs are Champion RC12YC or equivalent 14mm x 3/4" reach with flat gasket seat. Use Edelbrock Step Washer Kit #9693 on 1967-69 engines with 7/16" head bolts. Deck thickness: 5/8", rocker stud diameter: 3/8", pushrod diameter: 5/16" (width of slot in guide plate).
- Fits 1967-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1974-1983 Cherokee
- Fits 1967-1988 J-trucks
- Models All with AMC V8 Engines
- Designed for 1967-91 343, 360, 390 and 401 c.i.d. AMC engines
- 54cc dual-quench combustion chamber produces around a 9.5:1 compression in 401 V8s
- 45° intake seat angle (stock is 30°) offers improved mid- to high-lift flow
- Chamber Size: 54cc
- Intake Port Size: 185cc
- Intake Valve Size: 2.02"
- Exhaust Valve Size: 1.60"
- Heads come fully assembled and ready to bolt on!!
- Sold Individually
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.