Our new line of Dutchman Axle shafts are made of domestic hardened 4340 Chrome-moly. These axles are custom made to order and we can get every axle shaft for every year and model!
These axles are machined to accept a full-circle retaining ring which reduces the possibility of a U-joint cap slipping out which is the leading cause of U-joint failure. They also are setup for a 297x U-joint.
These axle shafts have proven to be stronger than stock axles and will normally survive a U-joint failure.
Note that there is around a 5-7 day turn around on all custom axle shafts.
- Fits:1974-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits:1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits:1974-1983 Cherokee
- Fits:1974-1988 J-trucks
- Models:All Dana 44 Front Axles
- We can get axle shafts for other makes and models if you have done an axle swap!
- Super Strong!
- Click HERE for Dutchman Outer Axle Shafts
- Sold Individually (Driver Side or Passenger Side)
- Made in the USA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.