Stainless Steel Dana 300 Cable Style Twin Stick Kit. Designed for Dana 300 conversion, this kit works on both standard installs, clocked rotation installs and flipped installs. It allows you to separate your forward gears from the rear gears, allowing you to do a front-only dig or a rear-only dig, or both together. Not only does it look great, but it gives you great capabilities off-road!
Kit includes Buggy-style Mounting Kit, 48" long cables and plastic ball knobs as standard equipment at no extra charge. Longer cables and billet knobs are available upgrades at additional cost (see pull down menus above). We also offer a Flush Mounting Kit.
The Buggy style is a bare-bones shifter assembly, which has no boot (no way to attach a boot to it).
NO Case Disassembly or Modifications Required!
Already have our kit, but need cables only? We have those separately HERE!
- Fits All with Dana 300 transfer case conversions
- Cable Style can be placed anywhere you want!
- 48" Cable Included (other lengths available in pull down menu above)
- Stainless Steel Levers and hardware!
- Fully Adjustable
- Ball Knobs Included
- Buggy Mount included (Flush Mount Available as an Upgrade!)
- Made in the USA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.