**Note: 5.5-6.5" of lift to be expected upon installation. Also, note that a very small percentage of Full Size Jeeps had the front spring hanger and shackle hangers closer together; this can cause the front 6" springs to pin the shackle forward. If this happens, you can either install a bumpstop forward of the front shackle, or you can install our extended front shackle available here: HERE.
AS SEEN ON TRUCKS TV!!
- Fits 1976-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1976-1983 Cherokee
- Fits 1976-1988 J10
- Fits 1976-1988 J20 (Note: Will NOT Include J20 Rear U-Bolts, you will need to source those locally). On the J20, this kit converts it to 1/2-ton capacity.
- 4 New Leaf Springs (No Blocks)
- New Grade 8 U-Bolts and Hardware
- Available Brakelines are Braided Stainless Steel with Black Protective Coating and are DOT Approved
- Drop Pitman Arm Required (or you can upgrade to Crossover Style Steering HERE
- Will accommodate 33-inch tires on Wagoneers, Grand Wagoneers and N/T Cherokees and 35-inch tires on J-trucks and Widetrack Cherokees
- Widetrack and Narrowtrack explained
- Rubber Spring Eye Bushings
- Front pack has 9 leaves each, and rear pack has 6 leaves plus 2 overloads
- 5.5-6.5" of lift to be expected upon installation.
- Made in the USA!
- Lift Kit Instructions (PDF Format)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Pease write a review by clicking the button below.