**Note: works with AMC starters (note that some applications will use a different AMC starter, which will be noted in the instructions).
- The electronically controlled early 4L60E and the 4L80E will require a separate, stand-alone transmission control unit
- The 4L80E can be compatible with this kit, but must use a modified factory 4L80E torque converter that features the TH350 pads / bolt pattern for the provided flexplate (AMC flexplates do not have the diameter required for the large hole / pad pattern native to the factory 4L80E)
- The later style 4L60E and 4L80e with the removable bellhousing / hex rear bolt pattern are not compatible for this conversion
- The TH350 is the only candidate for 1972-1983 CJ5 Jeeps due to their length, and these Jeeps must not have excessive lifts
- Will NOT work with 6L80e applications.
- Fits All with 4.2L 6-Cylinder
- .5-inch Adapter Plate
- Laser Cut, Blanchard Ground Steel
- Precision CMM mapped and CNC-machined dowel locators
- Modified Flexplate Included
- Spacers and Fasteners Included
- Compatible with both Chevy and B/O/P style engine flanges
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.