These strips not only clean your windows when you roll them up and down, but they also keep the interior of your doors from collecting debris and rusting out. In addition, they help to keep the door glass from rattling and allow the windows to roll up and down with less restriction.
These kits will not fit 4-door vehicles. For aftermarket 4-Door window wipe kits, click HERE.
**IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES**
- The window wipes are designed to be a one-time installation, and are not designed to be installed, removed and then reinstalled (once installed, if you try to remove them, the clips may come off, which voids their warranty).
- When you install the wipes, line up the clips to the holes first, and make sure the clip placement matches the holes in the sheet metal. Also ensure you have the correct wipe for the position being installed.
- We recommend using the removal tool HERE on our site to remove existing wipes.
- Upon installation, if you notice the window won’t roll all the way up (ie: there is a gap), most likely the issue is the sheet metal where the clips pop in was bent inwards towards the glass during removal. The solution is to use your fingers to gently bend the sheet metal away from the glass on the inner and / or outer wipes.
- Contact us with any issues prior to installation.
- Fits 1963-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1974-1983 Cherokee
- Fits 1963-1988 J-trucks
- New Rubber and Felt
- New Metal Installation Tabs Pre-installed
- Easy Installation
- Made in China
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.