Looking to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Look no further than Holley for the Super Sniper 4150 EFI systems featuring 8, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction or dry nitrous applications. Is your combination not producing that much horsepower? No problem, Holley also offers a 650 HP four injector version for lower horsepower applications with a power adder or someone just needing additional sensor inputs. Did we mention the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in? That's right, no need for a separate nitrous controller! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI Software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
Available in Shiny, Black Ceramic and Gold Finishes.
This is a base kit, and doesn't include the complete fuel system: fuel pump, filters, feed and return hose and all fittings including fuel tank return line bulkhead fitting. We sell the RobbMC Surge Tanks, and can provide the correct sized kit for your application (contact us for details).
- Fits All with 4BBL Intake or 4BBL Adapter on 2BBL Intake with Forced Induction
- Bolt on carburetor replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- The 800 CFM Main Body will support 700 Horsepower Naturally Aspirated, or up to 1250hp (8 injector version) with Forced Induction
- Compatible with Draw thru or blow thru forced induction applications
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 recommended)
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
- Patent Pending
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- Linkage Adapter Kits Available Here
- Machined, Assembled & Tested in the USA (with 1 part from Canada, and the balance from the USA)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please write a review by clicking the button below.