BJ's 2.5-inch lift springs with u-bolts. Our Suspension System is All-Spring with NO BLOCKS! Impress your friends, clear more obstacles, and make your rig look like it SHOULD have from the factory! You'll be amazed at how comfortable the ride is and how much better your off-road performance will be!
**Note: 2-3" of lift to be expected upon installation.
- Fits 1976-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1976-1983 Cherokee
- Fits 1976-1988 J10
- Fits 1976-1988 J20 (Note: Will NOT Include J20 Rear U-Bolts, you will need to source those locally). On the J20, this kit converts it to 1/2-ton capacity.
- 4 New Leaf Springs (No Blocks)
- New Grade 8 U-bolts and Hardware
- Springs, Spring Eye Bushings and U-bolts ONLY
- ** 1979 and 1980 models came factory with 1-inch to 1.5 inches of lift **
- Will accommodate up to a 30-inch tire on Wagoneers, Grand Wagoneers and N/T Cherokees
- Will accommodate up to a 32-inch tire on W/T Cherokees and J-trucks
- Widetrack and Narrowtrack explained
- 2-3" of lift to be expected upon installation.
- Front pack has 9 leaves each, and rear pack has 6 leaves plus two overload leaves
- Rubber bushings included for springs
- Will Not Fit 1963-1975 Models
- Made in the USA!
- Lift Kit Instructions (PDF Format)
This kit appears to be great quality. After fighting the old fasteners, installing was straightforward. The only problem was that Deaver assembled the front spring packs with the center bolt upside down, and with the wrong sized head. I didn’t notice this until the U-bolts would not pull the spring tight to the axle. I had to remove the center bolt, grind the head to the proper size, and reassemble the correct way. Small mistake made for a long afternoon of wrenching. All is well now, looking forward to driving my Wagoneer sitting up nice and proud. Total lift from my saggy old springs was about 4-1/2 inches.
Install was straight forward even for this first time installer. Had 30" tires installed after and when they checked alignment all was good!
Great fit was exactly what I was looking for. Everything was there and super straight forward to do. The drop down menus for picking out what you wanted in your kit were very helpful. I would highly recommend this kit.
I just had this lift installed my 1988 Grand Wagoneer. The mechanics were extremely impressed with not only the quality, but also the fit of this kit. It went on seamlessly and contained everything they needed. It had made an amazing difference in the ride and look of the vehicle. I didn't want a super "jacked up" look, and this was perfect. Ryan was extremely helpful along the way. Great product and great service!