- Fits 1976-1983 Wagoneer
- Fits 1984-1991 Grand Wagoneer
- Fits 1976-1983 Cherokee
- Grand Wagoneers, Wagoneers and Narrowtrack Cherokees can run 33-inch tires!
- Widetrack Cherokees can run 36-inch tires!
- One Front Perch is clearanced for mounting on the Differential
- Crossover Steering Kit Required for SOA Conversions (click to see kits)
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA
wow was this a lot of work keep in mind that i did this myself with no help took about a week plan on having a lot of cut off disks and grinding wheels the rear took the most time having to cut brackets and drill holes instructions are meh as the instructions are very detailed but the pictures are not setting ride height is the most important in the rear started off being off to one side and after adjustment it was all good this kit will cost more then the standard spring lift but if you want flex this is the way to go